What’s peanut butter without jelly? 🍞
What’s a plan without data and statistics? 📈
You want more insight, and we’ve got the solution. Check out well-researched childcare data and statistics from our annual Benchmark Report. Take a glance at this information to improve enrollment, center management, staff retention, and family satisfaction.
Ready to dive in?
Stats About Millennial and Gen Z Parents
- 40% of Millennials prefer self-service over human contact with businesses.
- 64% of Gen Z consumers believe brands should provide a personalized experience.
- 53% of Gen Z bought something through a mobile device in the last 6 mos.
- 80% of Millennials expect an immediate response when contacting a company.
- 33% of Gen Z has never written a check to make a payment.
- 89% of Millennials said they would use a mobile app for contactless check-in or payments.
- 41% of Gen Z will provide their data for a more personalized experience.
- 60% of Gen Z are more likely to hang up if a business doesn’t answer their call in under 45 seconds.
- Studies show that brand loyalty among Millennials increases 28% on average if they receive personalized customer experiences.
- 50% of Millennials don’t carry cash
- 53% of Gen Z consumers prefer to shop online.
- 76% of parents want to hear from schools at least once per week.
- Re-engagement campaigns are effective, as 45% of recipients who receive re-engagement emails typically read them.
Business, Employee, and Industry Stats
- It costs 30-50% of your employee’s annual salary to replace them.
- More than 60% of workers estimate they could save six or more hours a week by automating their repetitive tasks.
- 25%-27% of teachers have considered quitting.
- On the other hand, a highly engaged workforce can increase profitability by 36%.
Childcare Marketing and Lead Stats
- This is a problem because research shows that contacting a lead after 30 minutes is 21X less effective than following up within 5 minutes.
- Even contacting a lead at the 5-minute mark means they’re 10% less likely to respond.
- Using segmented, targeted, and personalized emails can generate as much as 58% of your revenue.
- 66% of consumers won’t make a purchase if they receive content that isn’t personalized to their unique needs.
- A recent study found that automated lead nurturing can even convince 15-20% of potential buyers who weren’t initially ready to purchase.
- One company reported saving 8 hours per day when they started scheduling reports automatically using their childcare software.
Social Media Stats
- With 2.8 billion monthly active users, it’s no surprise that Facebook is a popular platform for childcare businesses to generate leads and connect with parents.
- In fact, 90% of parents use Facebook every week.
LineLeader Enrollment and Engagement Stats
- Almost 25% of inquiries for your childcare business come from phone calls.
- In our recent survey, we found that 90% of childcare professionals don’t respond to leads right away.
- 84% of respondents from our survey said they rely on spreadsheets, notebooks, or sticky notes to capture incoming leads.
- 68% of our top converters use call recording to capture and store incoming phone leads and more easily convert them to enrollments.
- 28% of our top converters use Facebook integration to follow up with Messenger and Lead Ad inquiries faster and from one central location.
- 70% of childcare owners and directors use landing pages and web forms to capture more leads.
- Our top converters average 35% more active landing pages and companies that increased the number of landing pages on their website from 10 to 15 saw a 55% increase in leads.
- Our top converters send 2-3 texts and 6 emails to leads throughout the enrollment process.
- Our survey revealed that almost half (42%) of childcare professionals reported sending updates to families about their child’s development 2-3 times per week.
- 32% of childcare businesses consistently communicate with enrolled families at least once a day, according to our survey.
- 78% of our top converters have self-service options enabled, such as parent-scheduled tours, and they make sure to contact leads quickly after the initial inquiry.
- In our recent survey, we found that only 11% of childcare professionals say they receive registration paperwork back within a day.
- In our recent survey, 53% of childcare professionals said their teams spend 7 or more hours a week on lead follow-up, which is the easiest task to automate for childcare businesses.
- But if you’re not taking the necessary steps, you could be losing up to 79% of your potential families.
- Our top converters send 36% more texts and 77% more emails to engage families.
- Our survey found that 60% of childcare businesses spend 7+ hours per week sending updates to families about their child’s day and developmental milestones.
- In our recent survey, we found that 66% of childcare businesses collect checks and cash onsite rather than enabling parents to pay digitally.
- The same survey also found that over 35% of childcare businesses say it takes an average of
3-6 days for families to pay tuition fees.
- Our top performers use 4X more custom reports to get a deeper insight into business trends.
- Our survey revealed that many childcare businesses spend a significant amount of time each week (between 4-9 hours) compiling reports by hand.
- In our survey, 37% of childcare professionals said that collecting and preparing data manually takes a significant amount of time and hinders their team’s success.
- 28% of centers process $20,000 or more each month, according to our survey.
- In our survey, nearly 55% of childcare businesses spend between 4-9 hours per week compiling reports by hand.
Want to get the most out of your data?
Download LineLeader’s 2023 Benchmark Report to understand what reports you need. Achieve childcare success in no time.
Get a FREE demo of LineLeader to streamline enrollment. Plus, see how easy it is to reduce your childcare staff’s daily to-do list.