We might end up forgetting a lot of people in our lives but not our teachers. Every one of us remembers that one teacher who not only helped us to solve the most complex equations but also encouraged us to be successful in whatever career we chose. Teachers helped us become what we are today. Many scholars, researchers, artists have said that they have at least one teacher who helped them to become what they are today. This week is an ode to the best of teachers/mentors on our platform. https://www.proeves.com/learninglab.php
NISHA VYAS KAPINJAL
Nisha Kapinjal has been teaching for more than 8 years. Even though she is a pro in jolly Phonics, she also subjects like Maths, Science, Craft, Puppet making & conducts Storytelling sessions.
What you love about teaching kids?
1) I love to teaching kids as I get to make a big difference in their life
2) It’s a learning each day for my students & me, it’s a satisfying experience for me
3) The energy & the smile of the little ones keeps me going
Question to Nisha: What are your Homeschooling Tips for parents during these times ?
1) Make your Storytelling session interesting – Making a puppet of the story central character is fun & engaging.
2) Use colours & different textures for art sessions. This improves their creative side
3) Science can be taught by simple experiments like make colours by soaking spices in water, ask them about the taste, smell & colour of each component.
4) Praise the child if they are doing well.
5) Balance your work & time with your child well – They learn it all from you.
Book a 1:1 class or camp with Nisha on https://www.proeves.com/about-teacher.php?teacherId=11. Register to know about her upcoming trials and events.