Our favorite baby and toddler brands – now on SALE! Here are our favorite items to get during Prime Day this year.
Stocking up on all the gear you need for every new stage of your baby’s development can cost a lot!
The good news is that on Amazon Prime Day you can find plenty of deals on lots of great baby and toddler items, including some of my favorites that I use every day. I’ve put together a list of the best Amazon Prime Day baby deals so all you have to do is click “add to cart”.
These deals are only for Prime members, so if you don’t have an Amazon Prime membership yet, you can sign up for a 30-day free trial!
Check out Amazon’s Prime Day baby deals that you won’t want to miss, including deep discounts on lots of my favorite essentials!
My 5 Favorite Prime Day Deals
1. Vitamix Propel Series 750 Blender
You can’t beat a high end blender for making baby purees. In fact, I always say that it will change your life, and it’s true! The Vitamix makes perfectly smooth purees in seconds, and it’s great for smoothies, soups, or anything else you can think of to blend up. I know it’s an investment but this Prime Day you can save almost $230 on the Vitamix. It’s priced at $400, one of the lowest prices I’ve ever seen.
2. Munchkin Splash Toddler Cups
One of my favorite cups for toddlers, the Munchkin Splash Toddler Cups come in a 4 pack and have removable lids that can be used as a sippy or with a straw. They’re easy to clean, colorful and ideal for taking on the go. This Prime Day you can score the 4 pack for just $9.40, which comes down to just $2 a cup!
3. WeeSprout Baby Food Containers
Once you’ve blended up a few batches of homemade baby food in your new Vitamix, you’ll need a way to store it! Enter: baby food containers. I love these WeeSprout baby food containers that have colorful lids and come in a set of 12. Each jar can hold 4oz of baby food, and they’re made from BPA-free plastic. An easy way to bring homemade food on the go! Right now, you can save 10% on them with the on-page coupon.
4. Dr. Brown’s Natural Flow Anti-Colic Options+ Narrow Baby Bottle Gift Set
If you’re in the need for baby bottles, this gift set from Dr. Browns is a great deal! For just $24, it comes with 5 anti-colic baby bottles, storage caps for traveling, and Dr. Brown’s Advantage pacifier. I used Dr. Brown’s Options+ Anti Colic Bottles when my original breastfeeding journey didn’t work out with my son. We had very minimal to no issues with spit-up, gas and colic, which I attribute to the Dr. Brown’s anti-colic system, and I highly recommend them!
5. WeeSprout Silicone Freezer Tray with Clip on Lid
One of my favorite freezer tray for baby food, the WeeSprout comes in a variety of colors and a removable clip-on lid. They’re dishwasher safe, colorful and the ideal size to store baby food or breast milk. This Prime Day you can score one for 10% off!
The Best Amazon Prime Day Baby Deals
The Best Amazon Prime Day Toddler Deals
- CamelBak Eddy Kids Water Bottle – $10.50 at Amazon (Originally $15.50): Keep kids hydrated with one of these cute water bottles.
- Bentgo Kids Lunchbox – $23.99 at Amazon (Originally $39.99): With five separate compartments, this leakproof bento-style lunchbox is a winner.
- Melissa & Doug Toys – Up to 62% off at Amazon: Well-made toys that encourage imaginative play.
- Magna-Tiles 100 Piece Set – $82.99 at Amazon (Originally $119.99): You better RUN to go buy these Magna-Tiles. They are the best gift for any aged kid! We’ve had our sets for years and my 8-11 year olds still play with these! Seriously, they are magical!
- Amazon Fire HD 10 Kids Tablet – $119.99 at Amazon (Originally $199.99): Designed for kids ages 3-7, it easily lets parents filter content and comes with a year of Amazon Kids+ for free.
- Green Toys Seaplane – $7.49 at Amazon (Originally $19.99): Made from recycled milk bottles, this eco-friendly toy is 63% off.
- OK to Wake! Clock – $19.99 at Amazon (Originally $39.95): Keep them in bed longer with this clock and nightlight combo that’s 50% off.
- Hape Master Workbench – $56.49 at Amazon (Originally $82.93): Hape makes beautiful wooden toys that encourage open-ended play.
- SplashEZ 3-in-1 Splash Pad – $19.96 at Amazon (Originally $50): A fun way for toddlers to keep cool in the hot summer months.
Prices were accurate at time of publishing.