We might end up forgetting a lot of people in our lives but not our teachers. Every one of us remembers that one teacher who not only helped us to solve the most complex equations but also encouraged us to be successful in whatever career we chose. Teachers helped us become what we are today. Many scholars, researchers, artists have said that they have at least one teacher who helped them to become what they are today. This week is an ode to the best of teachers/mentors on our platform. https://www.proeves.com/learninglab.php
PRIYANKA KADWANE GAUTAM
Priyanka is B.Ed.,Montessori teacher & trainer . Coming with an experience of 4 yrs, she is a professional in Maths & Phonics. She believes that teaching should be done with a lot of passion & zeal. She takes the same passion to her students.
What you love about teaching kids?
1. I love teaching because I learn from my students as much as they learn from me
2. All of us leave the classroom with a new experience & something they did not know before.
3. The ability to share knowledge is satisfying
4. I enjoy with my students and each day is different.
Question to Priyanka: What are your Homeschooling Tips for parents during these times?
1) Plan a routine together & stick to it – lead them in this chaos
3) Get them to identify different sounds – This is their first step towards learning any language
2) Have open conversations & ask open ended questions- This improves their communication
3) There is Maths everywhere, make them apply it & see them love numbers
4) Plan activities around each topic; this not only make it fun to learn but also improve your bond with them
Book a 1:1 class or camp with Priyanka on https://www.proeves.com/about-teacher.php?teacherId=19. Register to know about her upcoming trials and events.