May in NYC – Let’s Make the Most of It
May is an excellent time of year for kids in the New York City area! With the weather warming up and the days getting longer, there are plenty of fun activities for kids to enjoy.
Here are some of the best things about May for kids in the New York City area:
- Outdoor Fun: With the warmer weather, May is the perfect time to get outside and explore the city. From visiting the Central Park Zoo to exploring the High Line, there are plenty of outdoor activities for kids to enjoy.
Check out these favorite parks as determined by Time Out NY.
- Arts and Culture: May is a great time to explore the city’s museums and cultural institutions. From the Metropolitan Museum of Art to the American Museum of Natural History, there are plenty of educational and fun activities for kids to enjoy.
- Festivals and Events: May is a great time to experience the city’s many festivals. There are plenty of festivals and events for kids to enjoy.
See some great ideas from New York Family.
- Sports: May is a great time to catch a game at Yankee Stadium or Madison Square Garden. Whether it’s baseball, basketball, or hockey, there are plenty of sports for kids to enjoy in the city. Go, team!
- Shopping: May is a great time to explore the city’s shopping districts. From Fifth Avenue to SoHo, there are plenty of stores for kids to explore.
With so many activities, there’s something for everyone to enjoy!
What do you love to do with the kids during springtime in the city?
For more ideas like this, please visit All My Children’s blogs.
By: Melissa A. Kay