BabyCenter selects products based on the research of our editors and the wisdom of parents in the BabyCenter Community. All prices and details are accurate at the time of publication. We may earn a commission from shopping links.
Editor’s note: Buy Buy Baby’s parent company, Bed Bath & Beyond Inc., filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy on April 23, 2023. All stores will close by June 30, 2023. If you already have a Buy Buy Baby registry, learn more about what the closure means for you. Need help switching your registry? Take a quiz to be matched to the best baby registry for your needs.
Bed Bath & Beyond has become synonymous with coupons (specifically ones that don’t seem to have an expiration date.) So it makes sense that it has a special discount for customers who create a Bed Bath & Beyond baby registryOpens a new window: 15 percent off any remaining registry items.
Although Bed Bath & Beyond’s completion discount may not be as generous as other retailers, it is much less restrictive. It can be used on any order, no matter the total cost, and can be combined with single-item coupons so you can save even more. Here are the specifics on Bed Bath and Beyond’s registry completion discount:
- You can start using your completion discount six weeks before your due date, which is when you will receive your discount code in the mail. (Those who register within two weeks of their due date will receive the discount one week after it’s created.)
- The discount is good until 90 days after you’ve received the discount code.
- The Bed Bath & Beyond completion discount can be used one time — in stores or online.
- The discount can be used on any items left on your registry, including sale items.
Step-by-step instructions for how to redeem your Bed Bath & Beyond completion discount:
- Log in to Bed Bath & BeyondOpens a new window using the account that you used to create your registryOpens a new window.
- Add any remaining items from your registry that you’d like to buy to your cart.
- Go to the “My Offers” section to find your coupon code.
- Use that coupon in your cart.
Even though Bed Bath & Beyond will send your completion discount via mail and email, it can only be used on one purchase. Before you checkout, make sure to add anything you’d like to buy to your registry — even if it’s after you get your coupon — to save as much as possible. There are, however, a few items that are excluded from the discount: formula, food and disposable diapers.
Unfortunately, you can’t combine the Bed Bath & Beyond completion discount with their famous 20 percent off coupons. You can, however, combine it with single-item coupons
Because Bed Bath & Beyond may not have everything you need for baby, it’s wise to create another registry (or two) at a different retailer. This not only gives you more products to choose from, but it also allows you to take advantage of multiple completion discounts. If you end up doing this, remember that Registry Builder is a great place to manage everything in one place!
This article originally appeared on What to Expect.
Advertisement | page continues below